Keith North Church was built in 1845 and became part of the Church of Scotland in 1929.
The church is situated at the foot of Mid Street, directly across from the Manse.
The church hall which was built in 1990, and adjoined to the church, is a spacious facility which is well-used by the local community, as well as the church.
Upstairs there is a large session room and, in addition to the main sanctuary, there is a smaller chapel dedicated to R.W. Garrow which can be used by small groups for worship.
In addition to the main hall, there is a well-appointed kitchen which is utilised for coffee mornings as well as for the weekly Tuesday Table lunches. Prior to the pandemic the hall was greatly used for hosting fundraising community events on a regular basis and has recently benefitted from the addition of new chairs.
Weekly services in Keith North are at 11am and children are always welcome. Tea and coffee is always available in the hall after worship.
During Holy Week, there are joint services with other local churches who take turns to host them.
An annual Service of Hope is held towards the end of the year for the recently bereaved and local churches take turns to host the Thinking Day Services.
There are usually monthly services in Taylor Court sheltered housing complex and bi-monthly services in Glenisla Residential Home, both of which are in the town of Keith. The church has five beautiful stained glass windows, the most recent of which includes the John Robertson memorial window, erected in 2007 in memory of the longest serving minister.